- The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 12GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps)
depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Data plan sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and data plan availability.
- Not all carriers support Apple SIM and eSIM. See your carrier for details. Not available in China mainland. The eSIM technology works with the 11‑inch iPad Pro, 12.9‑inch iPad Pro (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Apple SIM works with the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5‑inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.